The Board of Directors are individuals from the community who feel a compelling need to help those who have been impacted by childhood cancer. All members volunteer their time, talent and leadership to the program. Serving on the board is a rewarding experience and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.
1. Serves a minimum of one (1) three-year term on the Board. Eligible to serve two (2) three-year terms if re-elected.
2. Attend monthly board meetings. The Board of Directors meets the 2nd Monday of every month from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
3. Makes a serious commitment to participate actively in Childhood Cancer Foundation family activities and fundraising events.
4. Stays informed about committee matters, is prepared for meetings, and reviews and comments on minutes and reports.
5. Participates in the advancement of the strategic plan of CCFSC including fundraising and member recruitment.
Apply to join our Board of Directors today! Applications can be submitted online, via email or mail.